Our Light Paint Correction Detail repairs this damage whist enhancing the gloss, clarity and depth of the paintwork via a two stage machine polishing process.
This service removes up to 95% of surface scratches, marring and swirls leaving your paint with breathtaking depth and clarity.
- Light Correction Detail – 80 TO 95% paintwork correction factor
- 21 Stage 2 bucket method safe wash using all pH Neutral products
- Snow Foam applied to lift any dirt and grit from the paintwork
- Wheels cleaned using pH neutral wheel cleaner and horse hair wheel brushes
- Door, boot shuts, petrol caps and all accessible areas of the vehicle cleaned
- Vehicle dried using deep pile, ultra soft microfibre towels and compressed air
- Brake calipers and alloy wheels cleaned, including backs and inners, with a pH neutral wheel cleaner
- Tyre walls and wheel arches cleaned
- Door and boot shuts cleaned and rinsed
- Pressure pre wash
- Snow foam vehicle
- High pressure rinse to remove all surface grit
- Hand wash using Gtechniq Gwash shampoo, multi stage 2 bucket method , grit guards and wash mitt
- High pressure rinse
- Vehicle and dried using ultra soft microfibre towel and compressed air
- Full paintwork decontamination
- Remove any tar spots, road grime and bug splatter with tar and glue remover
- Claybar to remove further contaminants including exhaust fumes and natural gases
- Multi stage machine polish using a combination of coarse, medium and fine abrasive polishes to produce an outstanding high level of shine and reflectivity
- multiple cutting stages to remove as many paint defects as safely possible
- multiple refining stages removing any machine marring and increase clarity
- Panel wipe vehicle to prepare paintwork
- Pre selected high quality carnauba wax or ceramic sealant is applied
- Tyres and arches dressed and protected as necessary
- Polish and protect any exterior metal and chrome
- Interior hoovered
- Leather cleaned
- Plastics wiped down
WHAT WE USE
Great for classic cars which aren’t used on a daily basis. We offer Auto Finesse and Swissvax options.
Hard wearing wax which ensures your car is easy to keep clean. We offer Gtechniq and Gyeon options.
Talk to our team and ensure your paint always looks pristine with regular maintenance washes.